About Wingbury Courtyard Business Village
We are a family business where the holding has been in our ownership for over 60 years with two more generations to come.
When faced with a downturn in farming over 30 years ago, James & Jennie Henderson decided to convert all of the farm buildings, both traditional and modern into top class offices.
The result is a community of over 120 people working for 27 companies out of 25 offices. With the recent installation of fibre high speed internet and good phone communications, the advantages of working in large towns and cities has been lost.
Why not come to work with the traffic going the other way, and experience a quiet environment in the countryside with ample parking and great facilities.
Our business village is situated between Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard and Tring, located just off the A418.
We are approximately:
- 6.5 miles from the A41
- 14 miles of the M1 (Junction 11)
- 25 miles of the M40 (Junction 9 at Bicester)
- 5.5 miles to Leighton Buzzard, where the mainline station connects to London (Euston 34 minutes) or Birmingham (1 hour) to the North
- Marylebone Station can also be accessed via Aylesbury station some 6.5 miles away
The village also has regular bus services plus a taxi company based in nearby Wing.
Local amenities include a vibrant pub that provides daily food and a well stocked village shop / Post Office.
A hot food catering service visits the site every morning.
Wingbury Courtyard Business Village
The business village accommodates a whole range of different businesses
- Financial Advisors
- Business consultants
- I.T Consultants
- Photocopier \ MFD engineers
- Office stationers
- Web design
- Import agencies
- Media Consultants
- Event Organisers
- App developers
- Security consultants
- Office Services
- Stratigraphic Consultants
- Marketing agencies
We are constantly developing the site and making improvements, here’s a summary of just some of the work completed over the last few years.
- Car park extension
- Cost effective fibre available to all units
- Additional passing points installed
- Upgrade to LED lighting of refurbished units
- Cycle cover and store installed
- Additional grit stores installed
- External redecoration programme commenced
- 3 ground mounted sun tracker solar units with green renewable energy to all offices
- On site recycling bins for all offices
- Site office now heated by a ground source heat pump.
- All air conditioning and heating by air source heat pumps to all offices.
- All hot water and heating in the Bed & Breakfast is run by our own ground source heat pumps.
- 150 K.V.A site standby generator to avoid all power-cuts on site
- Wireless broadband through our own mast on site.
- The site has a dedicated Fibre Optic Broadband link to the exchange